The comfiest Japanese styled kimonos you have ever worn - an exotic and flowy choice for a festival outfit but also cozy and soft for lounging around at home. Artist artwork paired with fine cut & sew technique.
We use water based pigment inks which are a more environmental conscious inks that reduce waste, while also ensuring long lasting colorful designs.
Available in silky knit fabric:
• Lightweight, silky-feel, stretch knit fabric
• 85% eco-polyester, 15% spandex performance fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every draped robe is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Micro overlock hem finishing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry
This piece bears an artist's mark, each collaboration pays respect to the true creator behind the scenes!
We work transparently with artists who share a passion for expression, bringing imagination to streetwear and fashion design. trendzfair Originals is a showcase to creativity without limits.
Join our email list for special promotions and releases!